Sunday, June 16, 2013

week


On monday, on the morning I went to the Intensive English program to my classes. In the afternoon I had  a lunch with my wife, then I took a nap. At 5 pm I went with my friends  to the Rec center to play volleyball, and at 7 Pm I was swimming with my friends. At 9 pm I went with my friends to restaurant. After we ate in the restaurant I went to my home I finished some of my homework. On tuesday, I woke up at 12 pm, I went to Starbucks I drink a coffee and I eat walnut banana bread. After, I went to the library I print some papers, after that I spent all the day in my home. On Wednesday  I went to school than I went back home, I went with my wife to eat dinner. On thursday, I was in my home all the day.On friday, I went to my friend house to have lunch with him. On Saturday, I went with my family to the deep creek. On sunday, I stayed at home and did my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment