Sunday, June 2, 2013

my summer in morgantown

                                                         my summer in morgantown

               i have fun plans for the summer in morgantown. Firstly, i will going to morgantown River for walk and ride my bick . secondly, I'm going to to have so much fun this weekend. my friend and i want to go to the forest to play and we will eat barbecue I think the weather this weekend is great to walk at wvu botanic garden. overall, i like the weather in morgantown if weather in sunny or rainy i like to walk at it.then , i want to go to shopping in morgantown mall with my friends and watch our favorite movie. also, the Rck center is great place to doing exercise, swimming, loosing weight  and having fun with my friends. for next week im planing to go to deep creak in Maryland to rent a jet sky and boot with toping , i hope i can make it

No comments:

Post a Comment