Sunday, June 9, 2013

Homework


last week I was studying. On monday  after my classes I visited morgantown mall. On Tuesday I did my homework, and on Wednesday I went to the rec center. In rec center I played volleyball and swim with my friends. On Thursday I finished my homework and on 9 pm I watch movie in the cinema. On Friday I after my classes I went to the mosque I prayed after I went to restaurant with my friends. On saturday I sleep to 12 pm after I went to the mall with my friend, he need buying a gift for his family because he go to his country, and I went to deep creek with my brother. On sunday I went with my friend to New York, He asked me to drive him there. I arrived to New York at 5 pm and I went back to morgantown. I arrived to Morgantown at 12 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment