Sunday, June 16, 2013


On last monday, on the morning I went to my classes. On the afternoon I went to my friend house. On the evening I ate  lunch with my wife. On Tuesday, I stayed all the day at home, I did my homework and cocked some food. On Wednesday, I went to the rec center, I played volleyball and I swim. On thursday,  I went thursday I had lunch with my wife at olive garden, and I studied. On friday, I went to the mosque, then I went to my friend house then we played soccer. At the evening I went with my wife to  my brother's house we had dinner together. On saturday, I spend all the day at home I watched movie and in the evening my friend come to my house and we had coffee and dinner together. On sunday, I went to the library I finished my homework, and I went to the mall with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment